Hiring & Onboarding
- Decrease Turnover by implementing a customized hiring program designed for your dealership's culture. Efficient & inexpensive program for job ad posting to job sites, linked to your website that captures applications. Stay compliant with best practices in background checks, drug screens, and legally mandated responses to candidates.
- Customized On Boarding Program for new hires! Ensure compliance with all new hire paperwork: I9/W4/Florida New Hire reporting. Rest assured that your employee files do not expose your dealership to penalties & fines.
- I9 Audit for your dealerships. IAHR will complete an I9 audit and create a compliant retention and destruction program that will lower your dealership's risk for fines.
- Training for managers to hire the best candidates for your organization.
- Experienced & Expert benefits administration.
- Health care plan enrollments both monthly & annual. Obamacare compliance expert. Limit your liability & exposure to fines! Annual required reporting on W2 & form 1095/1094.
- 401(k) administration, enrollments, compliance. IAHR will work with your TPA & Advisors to create a program that works for your store.
- WORKER'S COMPENSATION PROGRAM, designed specifically for your dealership. Lower your paid loss ratio with innovative reporting, planning, & management of claims. Annual worker's compensation audit assistance. Be sure you are paying what you should pay and NOT A PENNY MORE!
- OSHA Reporting--Prior to 2015 Car Dealerships were exempt from recording & posting requirements. Ensure compliance and eliminate exposure to steep OSHA fines with IAHR.
- Employee Relations--IAHR will act as your dealership's On Demand HR Department. Managers can call IAHR for advice on employee relations issues, discipline, policy compliance, workers compensation issues. Reduce your exposure to employment claims liability with On Demand IAHR.
- Internal Investigations. When an employee makes a complaint (harassment, hostile work environment, ADA, etc) it is imperative that the company immediately begin an internal investigation. IAHR is experienced, efficient, and professional.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance & Training for Managers. For organizations with 50 or more employees--non-compliance with FMLA process and/or inadvertently interfering with employee's FMLA rights can be a huge exposure for dealerships. Managers can be liable for suit directly. Protect your organization with IAHR's FMLA compliance program.
- ADA Compliance--In 2016 Disability claims filed with the EEOC reached more than 40% of all claims filed. www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/litigation/reports/16annrpt.cfm#II Protect your Profits and manage employee accommodation requests compliantly with IAHR.
- WAGE & HOUR compliance. Exempt from overtime? Non-exempt from overtime? Hourly employee's receiving a bonus? The automotive industry has specialized overtime exemptions for service, sales, & parts employees. Utilize IAHR's expertise and experience in the car business to optimize your pay plans and reduce your dealership's risk for penalties.